Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2019
Invitation to Shareholders, Wednesday 8 May 2019 at 14:00
The agenda with notes, the Annual Report (incl. the Financial Statements) and other relevant documents are available for inspection on this page. The documents are also available at the company’s head office.
Number of outstanding shares
The number of outstanding shares on 26 March 2019, the convocation date, was 220,703,237. The number of outstanding shares on 10 Aril 2019, the record date, was 220,806,527.
Attending the meeting
Shareholders may attend the meeting if:
- they are a holder of Koninklijke DSM N.V. shares on Wednesday 10 April 2019, following the processing of deposits and withdrawals as of that date (‘registration date’),
- they have notified their attendance for the meeting no later than Wednesday 1 May 2019, and
- they registered themselves on Wednesday 8 May 2019, the day of the meeting, at the registration desk (between 13:00 and the commencement of the meeting at 14:00 CEST).
- Shareholders whose shares are registered in their name at IQ-EQ (formerly known as SGG) who wish to attend the meeting should make this known to IQ-EQ by mail (Postbus 11063, 1001 GB Amsterdam) or e-mail no later than Wednesday 1 May 2019. Form A can be used for notification. Holders of registered shares will then receive from IQ-EQ an admission receipt.
- Holders of deposit shares who wish to attend the meeting should make this known via their intermediary no later than Wednesday 1 May 2019. Intermediaries must, no later than 13:00 CEST on Thursday 3 May 2018, present a statement to ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (“ABN AMRO”), Equity Capital Markets /Corporate Broking, Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, 1082 PP Amsterdam (tel. +31 (0)20 344 2000, e-mail), identifying the number of shares presented for registration purposes, as well as full address details of the relevant shareholder(s). Notification is also possible via www.abnamro.com/evoting. Holders of deposit shares will then receive a registration number from ABN AMRO.
Proof of Identity
Participants in the meeting are requested to bring along a valid proof of identity. On the day of the meeting you need to check in at the registration desk; you may be requested to provide proof of identity.
Proxy voting and voting instructions
Without prejudice to the provisions above regarding registration and attendance of the meeting, shareholders who are authorized to attend the meeting may authorize others by means of a written proxy to attend the meeting and vote on their behalf.
- Holders of registered shares should make this known to IQ-EQ. Form A may be used. They may also use online voting through www.abnamro.com/evoting.
- Holders of deposit shares who wish to give a proxy in writing are requested to submit the written proxy via the intermediary where their shares are administered. Form B may be used. They may also use online voting through www.abnamro.com/evoting.
- All shareholders may choose to grant a proxy in writing or electronically to notary J.J.C.A. Leemrijse in Amsterdam and/or her substitute (“the notary”), which proxy includes a voting instruction.
- Proxies and voting instructions should be submitted no later than Wednesday 1 May 2019.
Number of outstanding Shares
Number of outstanding shares on 26 March 2019: 220,703,237
In case of any further questions you may contact DSM Corporate Affairs on +31 (0)45 578 2419 or via e-mail.